BmwScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation Runescape Private Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE LOOKING FOR STAFF! SO BE ACTIVE, FRIENDLY AND POST OFTEN!
Latest topics
» For Bmw my baby.
im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:28 pm by Hollow

» me and trent are going to canbarra for 6days
im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:36 pm by Hydrogen

» Unforgiven Signature
im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:24 am by Hydrogen

» Forum and in-game rules
im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:23 am by Hydrogen

» Camping..
im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:44 pm by Hydrogen

» New Bmwscape Client, V2.5
im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:19 pm by BamBam

» 1st Special Event!
im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:16 pm by BamBam

» getpked should be banned!
im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:11 pm by Bmw

» hey
im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:27 pm by Hollow

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

im unforgiven and i would like [admin]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
unforgiven
Game Moderator
Game Moderator
unforgiven

im unforgiven and i would like [admin] Empty
PostSubject: im unforgiven and i would like [admin]   im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:34 pm

UNFORGIVEN'S ADMIN APP

In game name: unforgiven.

are you mod: yes i am.

time spent with BMW scape: im thinking about 2 months around their

past staff expierence: well i have been all staff their is on a game i have been Mod,Admin,Co Owner also owner for about 5 days.

hours you can play daily; i have different times i can play ill mostley play for about 5 hours depends on how long the server is up and going Very Happy
what have you done to earn it: well befor i quit i loved helping new member to the server and i am still helping the begginers.

are you active: yes im very active on forums i have 81 post and i am very sporty lol!

additional infor: the reason i like to be admin is i realy like the server and i just want to make one more step. I know alot about Admin more then admin and i realy would like Admin i would be realy awsome. Very Happy

THANKS FOR READING MY APP
UNFORGIVEN
Back to top Go down
https://bmwscape.forummotion.com/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
Bmw
Owner
Owner
Bmw

PostSubject: Re: im unforgiven and i would like [admin]   im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:15 am

As you have been really inactive the decision is hard to make. we allowed you to keep your Mod position but Admin is a different story. i will speak this over with Hydrogen as she is my next Leader. we make decisions together unless we deciding what to eat tonight.. then i decide alone -.- take that hyrdo! but for now Admin is Pending
Back to top Go down
unforgiven
Game Moderator
Game Moderator
unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: im unforgiven and i would like [admin]   im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:28 am

its ok i understand since i havent played for a while Smile
Back to top Go down
kristy22
Trusted
Trusted
kristy22

PostSubject: Re: im unforgiven and i would like [admin]   im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:30 am

Good try Smile
Back to top Go down
Hydrogen
Owner
Owner
Hydrogen

PostSubject: Re: im unforgiven and i would like [admin]   im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:05 pm

Alrighty then, closed until further notice I guess?

Bmw, no, I want cheesecake D::
Back to top Go down
https://bmwscape.forummotion.com
Bmw
Owner
Owner
Bmw

PostSubject: Re: im unforgiven and i would like [admin]   im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:06 pm

lol no cheesecake for you, its all mine!
Back to top Go down
Hydrogen
Owner
Owner
Hydrogen

PostSubject: Re: im unforgiven and i would like [admin]   im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:07 pm

MOTHER F*

:'( Why you has to be so mean..
Back to top Go down
Bmw
Owner
Owner
Bmw

PostSubject: Re: im unforgiven and i would like [admin]   im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:08 pm

cuz you mean to me.... get on msn though
Back to top Go down
Hydrogen
Owner
Owner
Hydrogen

PostSubject: Re: im unforgiven and i would like [admin]   im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Lies.. It was the cheesecakes fault =.=
mmk.
Back to top Go down
kristy22
Trusted
Trusted
kristy22

PostSubject: Re: im unforgiven and i would like [admin]   im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Love cheesecake D:
Back to top Go down
Trent
Trusted
Trusted
Trent

PostSubject: Re: im unforgiven and i would like [admin]   im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:08 am

i think it was good.

i think you would be a good admin unforgiven because of how much you help people. i remember when you helped me when i was just starting and helped me what to do. you would be good because you stay active on forums and you cannot stop talking about bmw scape like how much u love it. i mean it even at school and we even once played like we were in bmw scape that much he wants to be admin.

Unforgiven if your admin u know its your responsibility to help other players and of course stay active like i mean really really active Very Happy Very Happy alien cat monkey bom farao afro
Back to top Go down
https://bmwscape.forummotion.com/profile.forum?mode=editprofile&a
Bmw
Owner
Owner
Bmw

PostSubject: Re: im unforgiven and i would like [admin]   im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:49 am

holy shit eh? what happen to talkin to girls at school?
Back to top Go down
unforgiven
Game Moderator
Game Moderator
unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: im unforgiven and i would like [admin]   im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am

told u bmw admin is my dream and yes i do talk about girls the most out of me friends lol!
Back to top Go down
Trent
Trusted
Trusted
Trent

PostSubject: Re: im unforgiven and i would like [admin]   im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:46 am

its true
Back to top Go down
https://bmwscape.forummotion.com/profile.forum?mode=editprofile&a
Bmw
Owner
Owner
Bmw

PostSubject: Re: im unforgiven and i would like [admin]   im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:59 pm

unforgiven wrote:
told u bmw admin is my dream and yes i do talk about girls the most out of me friends lol!

then work for it.
Back to top Go down
kristy22
Trusted
Trusted
kristy22

PostSubject: Re: im unforgiven and i would like [admin]   im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:53 pm

Thats nice..
Back to top Go down
Hydrogen
Owner
Owner
Hydrogen

PostSubject: Re: im unforgiven and i would like [admin]   im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:28 pm

Yes, it is nice.
Back to top Go down
Bmw
Owner
Owner
Bmw

PostSubject: Re: im unforgiven and i would like [admin]   im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:33 pm

you guys are just spamming im closing this thread his admin decision has been made
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im unforgiven and i would like [admin]   im unforgiven and i would like [admin] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im unforgiven and i would like [admin]
Page 1 of 1